This estimate is for the following work to be completed at 10706 185th Ave, Becker MN 55308
1. Install a fiber line from the west side of the shed to the north side of the new home using 1 1/4" conduit
and a tonable fiber line (approximately 475’)
2. Install a HEXs inside the shed connecting it to the already installed HEXs in the shed
3. Install a 24-port POE out switch inside the home, connecting the fiber line into the switch from the HEXs
in the shed
4. Install a wall mounted server rack to house the 24-port switch
5. Terminate all CAT cable ends inside the network room and throughout all locations in the home
6. Install four access points
If you have any questions about this estimate, please contactSkyNet Broadband, Inc., email@example.com
SkyNet Broadband, Inc. | P.O. Box 331 | Zimmerman, MN 55398 | 844/SkyNet1 (844/759-6391) | www.844skynet1.com
Subscriber (printed name): and Provider: SkyNet Broadband, Inc.
By signing this agreement/estimate you are agreeing to described work/cost and allowing access to the property to perform said work of the fiber optic internet extension installation.
Payment for this work is due upon internet activation via check payable to SkyNet Broadband Inc.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
Signed by SkyNet Broadband, Inc
Signed On: June 15, 2022
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: SkyNet Estimate
Agree & Sign